Interklub Entry Guidelines
The following guidelines apply to all entrants who enter their beers in Interklub Competitions held at every CASK meeting:
- All klub members must be in good standing and are eligible to participate.
- Must submit 2 bottles
- Brown or Green glass
- 12oz or 16oz
- All identifying marks / labels removed from bottles and/or caps.
- Each bottle must have a bottle id form filled out and attached with rubber bands (no tape)
- All entries must conform to 2015 BJCP Guidelines to advance (Brewer Rankings).
- The style entered is up to the brewer to decide with the exception of entries submitted for consideration for the klub-only competitions.
- Repeat entries of a style previously entered, must be from a new batch/recipe (modifications to a previous recipe are accepted), will not count towards brewer rankings, but can be used for the brewer of the year and club only competitions.