Please join us for our End of the Year CASK Banquet hosted by King Maker Brewery on Saturday, January 8th beginning at 5pm.
This year we are returning to a dish to pass potluck style dinner with BBQ being served as the main course. There will also be a people’s choice Wort Share Competition!
To make this a success, we would like to know which of our members are planning on attending and how many guests they are bringing. Please complete the short survey to help us with this and we hope to see you there!
Banquet Attendance Survey
Thank You Matt Britton and bottlenose Brewery for hosting CASK’s December Meeting! The members oved he bewer tour and Q&A session. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season everyone!
Congratulations Interklub Winners for Beer More Than 8% abv!
- Gold – Jesse Johnson (Imperial Stout)
- Silver – Ryan Anderson (Dopplebock)
- Bronze – Ian Dibble (2xIPA)
- Honorable Mention Tie – Chris Dibble (Whiskey Barrel Aged Imperial Stout) & Fay Terrio (Cabernet Oak Aged Wee Heavy)
Congratulations to the CASK Medalists in the Commander Saaz Competition!
- Mike Lentz – Bronze: (American Pale Ale)
- Ryan & Therese Anderson – Gold: (Dopplebock); Bronze: BOS Beer (Dopplebock)
Ian Dibble – Silver: (Spice/Herb/Vegetable Beer – Thin Mint Stout); Silver: (New World Cider)
Rick & Fay Terrio – Gold: (Cider with Other Fruit); Silver: BOS Mead: (Cider with Other Fruit); Silver: (American Wheat Ale)
Jesse Johnson – Gold: (Trappist Single); Bronze: (Marzen); Bronze: (Australian Sparkling Ale)
Thank you Bold City Brewing for hosting CASK’s November meeting! Everyone had a great time and we loved how much bottle sharing was going on!
Congratulations to our Mixed Fermentation Interklub Competition Winners!
- Gold: Chris Dibble (Barrel aged farmhouse ale with Brett)
- Silver: Jesse Johnson (Grisette with Brett)
- Bronze: Todd Lawrence (Strawberry fruited wild ale)
- Honorable Mention: David Poquette (Schwarzbier aged on wine soaked oak chips)
Thank you Aardwolf Brewing Company for hosting CASK’s October club meeting. Congratulations goes out to those who medaled at this evenings Abbaye Normale Belgian Competition! See the complete list of winners below.
If you missed tonight’s meeting we hope that you are able to join us for our monthly Pop-Up Happy Hour at Alewife Bottle Shop and Tasting Room Tuesday, October 19th at 5:30. Cheers!
Complete List of Medal Winners Here!
This one took awhile, but for a good reason! Join CASK at Legacy Ale Works on Thursday, September 23rd at 5pm for another tap takeover featuring homebrewer Ryan Anderson’s winning Festbier!
This is a small batch release and is only available in the taproom (no crowler/growler fills) so make plans to stop on by and help us kick start our Oktoberfest weekend
Please join us for this month’s Pop-Up Happy Hour at Ruby Beach Brewing Company downtown on Wednesday, September 22nd at 5:30. Hope to see you there!
Congratulations to all of the medal winners of Sunshine Challenge!
- Mike Murphy – Silver (American Wheat)
- Leandro Britto – Silver (Helles Bock)
- Ian Dibble – Bronze (Witbier)
- Rick & Fay Terrio – Bronze (Cider with Other Fruit)
- Chris Bak – Gold (Munich Dunkel), Bronze (British Brown)
- Lucas Kluz – Gold (Historical Mead), Silver (BOS Historical Mead)
- Ryan & Therese Anderson – Silver (English Porter), Bronze (Doppelbock), Bronze (Marzen)
- Jesse Johnson – Gold (Rauchbier), Gold (BOS Rauchbier), Bronze (Trappist Single), Bronze (Heavy Medal – 7 points)