Great News CASK! Bob Hull has volunteered to drive the Rail Road for the upcoming Coconut Cup Competition in Miami. If you have entered this competition, please make sure that you have your entries to Just Brew It by the close of business Wednesday, January 22nd! ~Enter Early & Enter Often!
Please join us for our monthly Pop-Up Happy Hour at Main & Six Brewing Co. on Tuesday, January 21st beginning at 5:30 pm. Always a great time!
Thank you to each member that helped make tonight’s End of Year CASK Banquet a fun filled evening. The food, beer, and company were great! A big thank you to John Peterson for cooking up his amazing BBQ!
Congratulation Award Winners!
- Jesse Johnson: Brewer and Medal of the Year
- Rick Terrio: Member of the Year
- Steve Campbell: Lifetime Member
Master Mystery Brew Competition Results:
- Gold: Rick Terrio & Ian Dibble (Irish Stout)
- Silver: Darryl Dauphin (Honey Brown Ale)
- Bronze: Steve Kimbell & Jason Click (Wheat Ale)
Your 2020 CASK Officers!
- President: Rick Terrio
- Vice President: Steve Kimbell
- Secretary: Heather Dauphin
- Comp. Coordinator: Jesse Johnson
- Treasurer: Bob Hull
- Social Media Guru: Angela Costello
Thank you Veterans United Craft Brewery for hosting CASK’s December Meeting. It was great seeing all of the socializing, bottle sharing, and of course Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
Congratulations Rick Terrio for winning our sweater competition!
Alternative Fermentables Interklub Winners:
- Gold-Ian Dibble (Imperial Pumpkin Ale)
- Silver- Jesse Johnson (Rye Amber Ale)
- Bronze-William McDowell (Molasses Black IPA)
Let’s bring in the new year with a few popular beer styles! Because of the lack of time to brew a beer for February and March after the new officers take their positions in January, the first two Interklub Competitions will be:
- February: Stouts (BJCP Cat. 16a-c and 20b-c)
- March: Fruit Beer (BJCP Cat. 29a-c)
Thank you Tabula Rasa Brewing for hosting CASK’s November meeting. There was a great turn out, a ton of socializing, and some really good ciders entered in our Interklub Competition. We appreciate everyone that came out this evening and we hope to see you at our November 21st Pop-Up Happy Hour at Hyperion. ~Cheers!
Congratulations to our Winners!
- Gold – Ryan Anderson (Ginger Cider)
- Silver – Ian Dibble (Dry Apple Cider)
- Bronze – Therese Anderson (Peach Cider)
Thank you CASK members for participating in the final Florida Home-brew Circuit Competition of the year.
Congratulations to our Medalists!
- Bronze – John Peterson – American Strong Ale
- Silver – Ian Dibble – Trappist Single Ale
For the complete competition results click: HERE
Thank you Seven Bridges Grille & Brewery for hosting CASK’s annual Comp de L’Abbaye Normale today! We judged a lot of great Belgian beers today, and are proud that the gold medalists of each sponsored style will have the opportunity to brew and have their beer on tap for the public to enjoy as well!
Congratulations to each of our Medalists!!!
Best of Show:
Gold – Dave Lemaire (Belgian Dark Strong)
Silver – Jesse Johnson (Witbier)
Bronze – Jesse Johnson (Trappist Single)
Trappist Single (Main & Six):
Gold – Jesse Johnson
Silver – Leandro Britto
Bronze – Ian Dibble
Belgian Dark Strong (Fishweir):
Gold – Dave Lemaire
Silver – Dave Lemaire
Bronze- Ryan Anderson
Saison (Tabula Rasa):
Gold- Richard Ten Hulzen
Silver – Joe Gilfus
Bronze – Jesse Johnson
Trappist Dubbel (Legacy):
Gold – Mike Lentz
Silver – David Poquette
Bronze – Ryan Anderson
Belgian Witbier (Bottlenose):
Gold – Jesse Johnson
Silver – Richard Ten Hulzen
Bronze – Chris Dibble
Non-Sponsored Belgian Ales:
Gold – Joe Gilfus (Belgian Tripel)
- Ian Dibble: Gold (Kolsch)
- Richard Ten Hulzen: Gold (Marzen); Silver: Best of Show (Marzen)
- Matthew Britton: Silver (Dark Mild)
- Eric Lievers: Gold (Scottish Export); Gold: (American IPA)
- Mike Lentz: Bronze (Saison); Silver: (Spiced/Herb/Vegetable)
- Jesse Johnson: Silver (Trappist Single)
For a list of all medal winners click HERE!
What a great evening at we had at our September Club Meeting! It was great seeing so much socializing between CASK members Saturday night. Thank you Beer 30 for hosting our meeting this month and also thank you to those members that came out early to help judge our Interklub Competition.
Congratulations Clone War Winners!!!
- Gold: Joe Gilfus – Karmeliet Tripel
- Silver: Chris Dibble – Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Bronze: Ian Dibble – Angry Orchard Apple Cider