Thank you Bold City Brewing for hosting CASK’s November meeting! Everyone had a great time and we loved how much bottle sharing was going on!
Congratulations to our Mixed Fermentation Interklub Competition Winners!
- Gold: Chris Dibble (Barrel aged farmhouse ale with Brett)
- Silver: Jesse Johnson (Grisette with Brett)
- Bronze: Todd Lawrence (Strawberry fruited wild ale)
- Honorable Mention: David Poquette (Schwarzbier aged on wine soaked oak chips)
Reminders & Upcoming Events!!!
- BFB Homebrew 2021 Competition entry window is open and spots remain if you haven’t submitted yours yet! Register with Reggie Here!
- BFB entries need to be submitted to JBI by close of business Friday, November 26th.
- CASK’s next monthly meeting is Saturday, December 11th hosted by Bottlenose Brewing
Thank you Aardwolf Brewing Company for hosting CASK’s October club meeting. Congratulations goes out to those who medaled at this evenings Abbaye Normale Belgian Competition! See the complete list of winners below.
If you missed tonight’s meeting we hope that you are able to join us for our monthly Pop-Up Happy Hour at Alewife Bottle Shop and Tasting Room Tuesday, October 19th at 5:30. Cheers!
Complete List of Medal Winners Here!
This one took awhile, but for a good reason! Join CASK at Legacy Ale Works on Thursday, September 23rd at 5pm for another tap takeover featuring homebrewer Ryan Anderson’s winning Festbier!
This is a small batch release and is only available in the taproom (no crowler/growler fills) so make plans to stop on by and help us kick start our Oktoberfest weekend
Please join us for this month’s Pop-Up Happy Hour at Ruby Beach Brewing Company downtown on Wednesday, September 22nd at 5:30. Hope to see you there!
Congratulations to all of the medal winners of Sunshine Challenge!
- Mike Murphy – Silver (American Wheat)
- Leandro Britto – Silver (Helles Bock)
- Ian Dibble – Bronze (Witbier)
- Rick & Fay Terrio – Bronze (Cider with Other Fruit)
- Chris Bak – Gold (Munich Dunkel), Bronze (British Brown)
- Lucas Kluz – Gold (Historical Mead), Silver (BOS Historical Mead)
- Ryan & Therese Anderson – Silver (English Porter), Bronze (Doppelbock), Bronze (Marzen)
- Jesse Johnson – Gold (Rauchbier), Gold (BOS Rauchbier), Bronze (Trappist Single), Bronze (Heavy Medal – 7 points)
The CASK Officers would like to thank Matt Britton for his hard work this year as our club’s Competition Director. He has recently decided that in the best interest of the club, he is stepping down from his officer’s position to be able to put more focus in his newest life chapter as the Assistant Brewer at Bottlenose Brewing Company. With this vacancy, Mike Lentz and Jesse Johnson have graciously volunteered to serve as Co-Competition Director for the remainder of the year. Thank You gentlemen and best wishes Matt!